RW NetServer is for intranet/internet-based applications. RW NetServer includes a lot of functions aimed at location-based services (LBS):
Main routing features:
- Driving descriptions (e.g. 1.5 miles down Main Street, turn left, etc.)
- Shortest or fastest path
- Find nearest facility: Where is the nearest, e.g. petrol station ?
- Support for turn restrictions
- Dynamic segmentation
- On-line administration of street network (for roadworks, etc.)
- Travelling salesman optimization
- Isochrones which show how far you can get in e.g. 10 minutes
- Results can be stored as TAB/SHP/MIF/GML2 files for fast display, streamed to the client or accessed through arrays
- Predefined POI lists
- Easy access to routing results from many clients (sample code included)
- Very fast
- True application server technology.
- Application server and route server in one exe file (easy setup).
- Runs on Win32/Win64 or Linux 32/64 bit (Intel) platforms.
- Full failover and loadbalancing features for scalability from one server to large cluster setups.
- Automatic configurable pooling of street network and calculation objects for best performance.
- Windows Performance Monitor support for server performance insight (Win32).
Clients (all native):
- Active-X (asp)
- C# (Compact Framework compatible)
- Java SE
- SOAP access
RW NetServer runs completely independently of GIS systems, but can import road networks in these formats:
TAB, SHP, MIF or CGF.
RW NetServer can be used in conjunction with MapXtreme, ArcIMS, MapServer etc. to show routes on a map.
- Standard license: €2000 for each CPU (Allows 0-500,000 links)
- Pro license: €4000 for each CPU (Allows 0-16,000,000 links)
Prices exclude VAT.
Volume discounts, site licenses, upgrades etc: P.O.A.